Patient Dietary Services
Food plays an important role in controlling many conditions. Our department of dietetics and nutrition provides exemplary diet services and medical nutrition therapy for patients. The food you are allowed during the hospital stay is determined by the dietician in consultation with your treating doctor. It is advised that patients are not given other foods other than what the dietician prescribes unless the doctor concerned or the dietician advises.
Our exclusive diet kitchen managed by dieticians, F & B supervisors
and qualified chefs ensures quality and innovative patient food services
at all times. They also counsel the patients and the bystander the
benefits of following a diet that would help raise the pleasures of
- Inpatient diet management
- Outpatient counselling for nutrition-related health problems.
- Weight management counselling
- Diet counselling for gastrointestinal disorders
- Diet counselling for Diabetes mellitus
- Diet counselling for Renal insufficiency
- Diet counselling for cardiopulmonary disorders