This unit of paramedical service has become an integral part of most treatments. Physical therapy or physiotherapy is primarily concerned with the remediation of impairments and disabilities and the promotion of mobility, functional ability, quality of life and movement potential through examination, evaluation, diagnosis and physical intervention (therapy using mechanical force and movement).
Renai Medicity has a full-fledged physiotherapy unit with all the latest
equipment and our professionally qualified experts serve people of all
ages with a wide range of health conditions.
- Personalised exercise programs designed to improve the strength, range of motion and function.
- Manual therapy to mobilise the joints and soft tissue.
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation to reduce pain and stiffness.
- Hot and cold packs and modalities to relieve pain, reduce swelling, speed up the healing process, improve movement and function.
- Airway clearance methods to assist people with breathing difficulties.
- Cardio vascular exercise regimes.
- Functional activity and tolerance testing and training.
- Management of incontinence including pelvic floor re-education.
- Group exercise sessions.