1. Renai medicity has made this Service available to the user as a matter of convenience. Renai Medicity expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service.
2. Renai Medicity and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
(a) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
(b) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
3. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and Renai Medicity and their respective officers, directors, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilisation of the Services.
4. The User agrees that Renai Medicity or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Renai Medicity’s reasonable control.
5. This online transaction is covered by the provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000; Indian Evidence Act,1872; Banker’s book evidence Act,1891 and other applicable Laws in force.
6. In case of refund (if any), refund amount will be credited to the account used for online payment after deducting bank charges, as applicable.
7. If you do not wish to provide us with the required information, we regret to inform you that you will not be able to make use of the Online Payment Facility.
8. You agree to ensure that any information provided by you shall be complete and accurate. You shall not at any time provide us with information which is false, inaccurate, misleading, obsolete or deceptive.
9. We do not consider that a payment has been made until a receipt reference is issued. If you do not receive a receipt reference, you should process your payment again or make your payment by another mode.
10. You acknowledge that you assume all the risks involved in using our Online Payment Facility and we shall not be in any way liable for any damage, loss, expense or detriment caused (directly or indirectly) by a defect in our Online Payment Facility.
11. Should you face any difficulty or has concerns regarding made/making payments using this facility, you may speak to our accounts executive at 0484 2880000 or mail us at email@example.com
12. The commencement of your use of the Online Payment Facility constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.